13 July 2013

The Riddle – We’re all We Got

Greetings Dear Reader,

I guess we're big and I guess we're small
If you think about it man you know we got it all
Cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball
And I love you free
I love you freely

I find it so interesting that so much of the why or our existence comes back to taking care of each other; loving each other.  I have written much about this but this song gives me a new thought on it.  If you believe in God then you realize that he insists that the basis on which we interact is love.  If you do not believe in God then all we have is each other.

Either way the impact of unconditional love is undeniable.  I have seen over and over the effect of people showing unconditional love.  I have experienced the healing and encouraging power of it.  I have been privileged to share it with others.

This one thing is a clue to the great mystery.  Even now thinking about it pushes me to hone my practice of unconditional love for others. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment