14 July 2013

The Riddle – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Yesterday we had a birthday party for my younger Son, Bezel.  I love him more than I can put into words.  He is a kind and compassionate man.  He has many friends who think highly of him.

As I close my thoughts on this song it is my Son that is foremost in my heart.  He is still looking for the answer to this riddle.  I think that he does not see how much his mother and I both love him.  I think he does not understand his potential for greatness or the many gifts God has infused into who he is.

The riddle for me is to how to show others that the riddle is so very simple.

Here's a riddle for you
Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world: You and I...

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment