05 February 2014

Stupid Human Tricks – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

I do not need to do anything to make the Gospel better.  It stands on its own just fine.  I do not need to force, coerce, or manipulate people into the faith.  The Spirit of God will draw people and allow them the freedom to respond or not respond.

Anything I do that is not motivated by my love for Christ and others hinders the Gospel.  Christ wants everyone to follow him.  He wants them to see who he truly is and follow him out of love.  No stupid human tricks are necessary for me to enhance the Gospel.

What I must do is follow.  I must set an example with honesty and love.  I must be all that Christ wishes me to be and not reject, hate, or dismiss anyone.  There is forgiveness, acceptance, and joy available for everyone.  I must assure that I realize the only the purity of Christ can deliver that.  I can add nothing to it but my obedience.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment