14 May 2014

Constant Prayer – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We must pray.  It is how God wants us to communicate with him.  Well, it is one way.  Since God knows our thoughts it is not necessary so I am sure that it benefits us in ways we do not realize. 

For me prayer is neither rote nor is it a laundry list.  I try to see it as conversing with God as I walk the path he sets before me.  Many things about praying are vital to my daily journey.  I think that if I did not have God to talk to about things I would be more curmudgeonly and less appreciative.

I do not want to use my prayer to seem like something to others.  I never want to use it for anything but honest conversation with the one who created me.  Since I am to be constantly in prayer I must find ways to do so intentionally.  I must let those ways become intentional habits.

After years of working at this what I have found is that it is easy.  I have also found that the return is much greater than the investment.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment