04 May 2014

Kintsugi – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We are all busted stuff.  I refuse to fall into the trap of thinking I am better than anyone.  I am better off than others in many ways.  My life is good. I still have flaws that need repair.

That is one of the key things about faith and following Christ.  It is the constant knowledge that I am busted stuff in the process of repair.  It is also the knowledge that Christ repairs me with excellence.  What he pours into me is much more precious than that which he begins with.

Everything I do that is good is a reflection of the repairs done on my behalf.  Whether you call it growth, redemption, or walk with Christ it is all the same.  It is God taking a broken vessel and repairing with something precious.  As I said at the beginning I say again: My soul, life, and heart repaired through God’s blood.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment