13 May 2014

Constant Prayer – Praying for Others

Greetings Dear Reader,

So often friends and family will ask me to pray for them.  I do so right away.  Sometimes they know it sometimes they do not.  I then make sure that I pray for them until the issue resolves itself.  I try never to tell some I will pray and fail to do so.

I pray for some people daily, some once a week, and some once a month.  That is the organized part of it.  The unorganized part is whenever someone “pops” into my mind that I have not thought of in some time.  I try to always pray for that person.

I attempt to pray for the people around me when they are stressed or upset.  I offer thanks to God when people are happy.  When my friends post things on social media about their lives I often pray for them.

Being in constant prayer becomes easier as it is practiced.  I find that I am more cognizant of the needs of others.  I find that I care more and feel more compassion.  It is easy to pray for others if we simply make it a habit.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."



No comments:

Post a Comment