18 July 2014

I Need Your Help

Greetings Dear Reader,

I try to only share what I am walking and not ask anything of you.  Today I need your help Dear Reader.  My family is in need of much prayer.  Things are unfolding that will cause pain and harm.  Please pray for my Children and Grandchildren.

Pray also that I have wisdom in every word I speak and every thought I allow to live.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21/7/14 18:58

    Many prayers coming. Love all of you so very much.
    Asking church for prayers too. 😓

    ReplyDelete