02 August 2015

Home to House - Kindness

Greetings Dear Reader,

When one moves one must make a judgement as to the level to which he will involve his friends.  Asking your friends to help you move is risky.  Some will.  Some will not.  I chose not to ask anyone.   Then, one of my friends, Robert, called and volunteered to help. 

First, it was not the generic, “let me know if you need help.”  Rather, it was “when are you moving, I have a van and want to help”. He did not just show up, he brought his older son.  They worked hard and well to help me.

My eldest Son and my Daughter did so as well.  The attempt to measure how much a gift like this means is foolish.  As I move to a place where I am living alone and faced with remapping my life I am grateful for those who are seeing to it that I do not move through it in desolation.

This part of the journey is difficult on many levels.  It is also necessary.   I am thankful that there are those alone the way who will support and show kindness.  I cannot express enough my gratitude for those who will lift and carry.  I pray God’s blessings upon you for your kindness.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment