25 March 2017

Loving What We Will Become ~ Name Days

Greetings Dear Reader,

Yesterday my youngest Grandson turned five.  I truly love what he is becoming.  He has such deep compassion for others. He always has an adventure going on in his head.  He has something to say and loves to report the news of the day.

He notices injury on others and offers comfort and care.  So much of his energy is already devoted to showing his care for others.  He remembers it and checks on you when he sees you again.

He can dance.  Not just jump around and move but he feels the music and moves well to it.  He does not constantly move but when he does there is always a rhythm and energy to it.  There is imagination to it as well.  He has such creativity.  I have seen entire stories or games leap from his mind in a moment.

I love him and what he is becoming.  I see the beauty and wonder in him.  I see that the world will benefit from having this bright and beautiful boy in it.  Happy birthday Grandson.  I am proud to love what you become.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment