15 March 2017

Second Thoughts – Drooling Stinkweed and Others

Greetings Dear Reader,

Fuzzy Peacock
Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

Balloon Bunny
After the last couple of days I need a little something to ease my mind with laughter.  Since the release of the second wave of critters for Pokémon Go I have decided to replace some of the names with what I think the creatures are.  I have included pictures for the confused.

From the original series launched last May I have noticed a vast increase in the number of Fuzzy Peacocks.  They are easy enough to catch.  They evolve into the Fuzzy Golden Peacock and seem desired by many.

Drooling Stinkweed
I also found the Balloon Bunny to be plentiful.  I guess you want
those so you can make the big Balloon Bunny and use him to bounce off other critters.

One of the more unpleasant looking first gen critters is Drooling Stinkweed.  He evolves from a cute little plant and turns into a fairly nice looking large flower.  The middle form, however, is repulsive to me.

Angry Bird
In the new generation that was released last month there is an Angry Bird who evolves into a larger Razor Blade Bird.  It seems that this is the Pidgy or Spearrow of the group.  He looks mad and hops around a bit but otherwise seems useless.

Sad Glider Bunny
The most common of the new lot so far is the Sad Glider Bunny.  Every time I see one I want to sign him up for therapy and call suicide prevention.   He evolves into one of my favorites, the Furret if he can survive his obvious depression.

I realize that this is a lark (not one of the new Pokémon) but it was relaxing for me and a glimpse into my craziness Dear Reader.  Let me know if you got a laugh.  You deserve it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment