26 March 2017

Loving What We Will Become ~ When They Stray

Greetings Dear Reader,

I have seen people who are precious to me both betray and abandon the beliefs I hold dear.  I know others who have done this and seen friends and family abandon the party with condemnation and judgement.  I refuse to judge these people.  It is not my place.

What then is the proper way to love what we become when we lose our way?  I do not claim to know the full answer to this.  I do know that it is what I must do.  Perhaps knowing and determining to do so is enough.  Perhaps the choice to love others no matter what they become is the ultimate answer. 

If you can reason with me for a moment Dear Reader I will try to explain.  I do not know all things.  The Father who commands me to love everyone does.  He will not ask me to take up a love that I cannot hold.  He knows how he will draw us all to him.  My obligation is to love who they become because I have faith in him. 

I do not know how to make things different.  I do not know how to change anyone and it is not my place.  It is my place to love and be good to others.  I cannot control their judgment of God and his way of dealing with us.  I can only control my love and that I must give to everyone no matter what they become.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26/3/17 15:10

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete