19 March 2017

Who Does it Serve? ~ Working our Jobs

Greetings Dear Reader,

I am blessed to work a job where I get to make a difference.  The work I do benefits those with medical needs and those who cannot afford medical care.  The work I do is not on the front lines but it is the engine that drives the supply chain.  It is in knowing this that I see who my work serves.

It moves me that so many people work jobs that they hate.  I often ponder what the world would look like if people pursued avocations that they loved.  After family our profession consumes our lives.  We exchange pieces of our life for money so that we can provide for family.   That would be a much richer exchange if that time were spent on something about which we care. 

I work daily toward things I care for most getting my time.  If I am to follow Christ properly then I must give my time to things that matter.  If I work simply for money then life does not work.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment