27 April 2019

I Do Not Care ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

I think that drawing this out is unnecessary.   I have thought my way through it and rediscovered some things that matter to me.  I am also anxious to devote my thinking to some other matters.  It is, however, vital that I draw clear conclusions if I am going to apply what I have learned.

In short, the Father does not care what we have already done.  He was not surprised by it.  He had already put in place his response to us.  He desires that we see his love for us in every instant.  It does not matter how we begin to follow his Son.  It matters eternally that we do so.

We can express all of our doubt and fear.  We can justify our wrong and deny our need but that will not change the truth.  The Father does not care how we find his Son.  He cares that we find him.  There is nothing that we can imagine that is stronger than his love for us.  This is reason enough to love him in return and love others.  It is reason enough to believe that he will find a way to make all things good again.  That is the path I seek to follow even when I am failing.

April is almost gone.  The road is calling but I do not yet have leave to leave.  For now, I will continue to ponder and pray.  I will keep pursuing the life of a scrivener and enjoy your company on the journey Dear Reader.  There are great things on the horizon and it keeps getting closer.  The Father does not care where you come from as long as you find your way to him.  I must, therefore, strive to not care either.  Help me see how to love you more Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment