09 April 2019

Prologue to Epilogue ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

As you may recall, I do not plan my blog long-term.  The exception is Christmas time and Holy Week.  This series, which should take us up to Palm Sunday, however, I have been wrestling with for some time.   It has taken over a month to clarify what I am thinking in my head. Then I could not decide if it was a series of posts, a book, or some other form of communication.  

I have chosen to work through this with you Dear Reader in the event that you can benefit from it as well.  I have hinted at it along the way since it broke on me in February.  It is also in keeping with my underlying theme for the year.  In case you did not notice that I had one, it is the love of the Father and each other in the way the Jesus commanded.

As I work through this process, it should be understood that what may be obvious to others has broken on me like a powerful wave and smashed me to the ground.  It is transforming everything about which I think.  I am not trying to be cryptic.  I have discussed this with a few of you and you have not said I am as crazy as I may be. 

Let me start with this.  I wrote earlier in the year about time being the crucible in which we burn.  This is the launchpad from which I wish to take off for something higher.  Having mentioned both time and tide, I would echo that they wait for no one.  In that simple vital truth may lie the key to faith and following.

From prologue to epilogue our story is bound up in time.  It marches forward no matter what we do or wish.   It is there to use and abuse with every heartbeat.  We are its servant and master all at once.  Like the tide our lives ebb and flow, wax and wane with the passing of moments into days, weeks, months, and years.  The metaphor of the hourglass is key to our understanding.  We will visit the globes and the pinch.  Please walk with me whilst I try to articulate what may be my best thinking about the journey to date.

I am processing what will change me, and if I am correct could benefit you, Dear Reader.  Please join me and feel free to ask questions or share your thoughts.  As always, it is my love for you that has me sharing this at all. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment