28 September 2019

The Death of Leaves ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

I will journey north over the coming week.  The colours there are already bright and the air is much cooler than here.  As I drive through the Midwest, I will take in the various stages of the Autumn change.

What I must take with me is a deeper understanding and appreciation of how temporal everything around me is.  The life I am gifted is mine to live but it will reach and pass its Autumn.  I am in control of my choices about living but not about how long I am allowed to live.  My journey to Winter and then to that undiscovered Spring is measured by the one who created them both.

It is up to me to use each moment to follow Christ more closely and revel in the changes when they come.  I must see all that is created as deserving of my love and kindness.  Even the dry crisp leaf still has purpose and usefulness to the world.  It will become the soil that nourishes future leaves in a Spring yet to come.  Whether I see that which I deem success or not whilst I live, every moment that I spend loving others and being good to them assures that in that undiscovered Spring there will be things that remain.

That crispness in the air is a reminder that “every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”  We must see that we are reflected in the seasons Dear Reader.  We must journey together and allow our lives to exhale the love that Christ has given us so that others may breathe it in and live.  When you travel with me, the journey is always richer.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon           
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Twitter            

No comments:

Post a Comment