02 July 2017

The War of Indifference ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Vigilance is the key to the war on indifference.  I must always be aware that embracing indifference can harm others.  It can hinder my faith.  It will cause others to see my faith as empty.

I cannot be indifferent to the needs of others.  If I do then I am not living the faith that I profess.  I am not following Christ.  The evidence of my faith in the eyes of men is my care for others.  It is the working out of compassion and love in the name of Christ.

Indifference is the wolf always at the door.  Wisdom and vigilance must always be my weapons.  In short I must always wage war on indifference.  It is not optional if I am to follow Christ well. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment