11 August 2017

Eight Ball Answers ~ Outlook Good

Greetings Dear Reader,

Too often we think that the outlook is the answer.  In the current climate the outlook is not good in many ways.  A madman in Asia threatens the world.  Our own nation is divided on so many issues that it is frightening.  The outlook in the now is not good.

That, however, is not supposed to be my focus.  It does not take many words to explain that no matter the current distress my outlook is supposed to be colored by my faith.  It always comes back to that.  It is always the undercurrent of what I perceive in the world.

When I accept that I must live by faith and not by sight then there are certain things that must inform my outlook.  The first is that Jesus does not wish us to live in fear and worry.  He wants us to consider that all things will unfold to his ultimate success in bringing the world back to good. 

The bad in the world will run its course.  There will be hard times and there will be bad things.  In every response the Father has the goal of healing the world in the plan.  It is my duty to follow his Son in faith knowing that no matter how deep and dark my current valley may be, the outlook is good.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/8/17 22:28

    - “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. ... So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’. ... Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.

    We shall not dwell on the past or the future we must just always dwell in Christ in the moment

    ReplyDelete