05 March 2018

Love They Neighbor Revisited ~ Closing


Greetings Dear Reader,

I cannot solve the many problems we face.  I can be a part of the solution.  We can all be a part of the solution.  We started this by noting there are two laws upon which all laws are built.  I cannot impose those laws on anyone else.  I cannot force you to love others.

All that I can do is work with all that I am to love God and to love others.  I cannot make you be reasonable.  I cannot force you to see right or wrong.  I cannot even be sure that you will see it if I do.  What I can do is live the values I hold and be an example. 

I cannot make others humble about following Christ.  I cannot stop those who say they follow Jesus from using his name for their own purposes.  What I can do is work daily to realize how much grace and mercy I need.  I can work at understanding and living humility. 

Love is the most powerful weapon in our arsenal against evil.  My duty is to use it as often as I am able.  There is always a war for good.  There is always need for me to fight for others to feel loved.  It sounds oxymoronic but it is true. 

I must realize that any other rules or laws I embrace must have their foundation built upon love of God and my neighbor.  They must flow through that filter into my life.  If what I do is not loving then it is wrong.  I can be that way without mitigating holiness, righteousness, and justice.  If we all work toward loving each other the problems will sort out themselves. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/3/18 08:00

    Love is the most powerful. And even though we have no control of others, or their actions. We are all creations of God and all uniquely flawed but we are all God's children and love is all we have to show others the way

    ReplyDelete