18 July 2019

Within This Moment ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

As I was cleaning and arranging the vast pile of digital notes I have for story ideas, one fell on me like a stone.  It was a simple question that I had recorded to return to later.  I will finish out the month walking through this question.

First, I think a bit of review is in order.  Our journey together thus far has focused on my attempt to become good at a couple of things.  One is to see that love must be the foundation of all I do.  It must be vertical between the Father and I.  It must be horizontal between every other human and me.  Anything else I build must be done in this vein. 

I have also focused on doing this in every moment.  I fail still but it is what I wish to do.  It is how I wish to live every instant.  It is who I wish to be for the rest of my journey.  I want every moment to be one where I love others and seek to live in the love of the Father.

With this as our backdrop, I am going to venture into an exercise that I use mentally but do not discuss openly.  I am going to walk through a bit of text, ending each phrase with “in this moment.”  I want to see if it can strengthen my mental agility at living with Christ, seeking the Father in every moment.  I would value your companionship as I do this Dear Reader.  As always, your thoughts and questions are welcome.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon             
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Google +    Twitter     
Medium   Instagram  Kids BLOG   

No comments:

Post a Comment