17 September 2015

Second Thoughts – Promised Promotion

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

I have been thinking about how to better promote my writing.   I am also trying to keep my promise to someone to post a quarterly blog that promotes said writing.  Let’s get the cheesy part over with first.

I would like each of you that read my blog to help me out.   If you could share my actual page with a friend or introduce a social media friend to one of my posts I would be thankful.  I realize I am asking a great deal but there are reasons why I am doing this.

The first is that I have a new book coming out in the fall and want to begin to drive some traffic to my pages in advance.  The second is that I am going to ramp up my writing this winter and hope to gain momentum.

I also need to find the right person to redesign my Author page.  If you are interested you can email me at Aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com.   I only need to post one more “marketing” post this year but will likely do a couple when the book comes out. 

Until then know that I value your time and attention to my work.  You are precious to me Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



No comments:

Post a Comment