03 September 2015

The Road – A Bit of Rest

Greetings Dear Reader,

I awakened this morning very rested.  The cacophony of my four nieces and nephews is very peaceful.  This new home that is my brother’s holds great potential. It is a beautiful place in a place named beautiful.  I slept deep and well last night.

Today I will have some more time with my brother and then I will reconnect with some other friends.  A part of me wishes that I could go back in time and change the moments that changed everything for me here.  I know that is neither possible nor right.  There are good things that have resulted from my poor choices that I would not undo.

I am reminded that God works out good in every situation.  I failed here but he did not.  The path that I chose yielded my beautiful Grandsons and my Daughter Christmas.  It was not all predetermined but God worked through my failures to produce good.

I must remember this always.  No matter what I feel or do my Father is at work to render good from my mistakes and the mistakes of others.  He is at work to bring all things back to good.  He is involved in infinite counter moves that will ultimately offset my wrongs and the wrongs of others.

Faith is the engine that moves the universe from our side of things.  My wrongs are not lessened but they are mitigated by the Father’s work to bring things back to the good he pronounced in the garden.  It is my obligation to do good in harmony with him.  My role is to do good no matter what the cost.

I attempted to do that earlier this week to no avail.  My failure to try and help was rejected.  I cannot control what others choose whether it is ill or good.  I can only do what is right in response to that ill or good.  I cannot undo the past but I can learn from my failures and do right going forward.  In the council of wizards or dragons this is always the truth.  My faith must hold on to this if to nothing else.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment