24 April 2020

Build it Better ~ Dream Builders


Greetings Dear Reader,

I read an article on the intelligence of starting a new business during a time of crisis.  The article basically related that people are looking for something new and that those who are building stand out from those who are complaining or giving up.  I have a dear friend who is building during this time and see the value in staging for when things are better.

I too have been building on my dreams.  Since this time is focused on faith and following, I will not go into that now.  I will say that our dreams are never destroyed by circumstance unless we allow it.  It may be that we are slowed down, have to take a different approach, or find new ways to build.  None of that means that the dream should be set aside. 

If I am going to follow Christ faithfully, I must see that he has it all under his control.  I do not know enough to judge that.  I am, however, certain that the choices are always the right ones when he makes them.   I make mistakes.  I fail to follow faithfully.  The thing is this; Jesus already knows what my dreams are and how he is working to give me the best ones.  He already plans how things will unfold and waits for me to accept his pacing and provision. 

It is the pursuit of dreams in which we find if our faith holds.  If it is not holding, we need to bolster the faith first.  It is no small thing to have faith.  Faith is the power behind all that we are as Christ-followers.  Love is the engine and faith is the fuel.  That is how we empower the will to dream.  That is how we keep moving in the wilderness.  It is how we quarantine without losing progress. 

I must remember that the Father is not surprised by any of this.  He has worked it all out, asked the Son to lead us, and asked that we follow in faith.  Part of keeping that faith is to hang on to my dreams and build them for when the day comes where they can have substance.   Everyone who gives up never gets there.  That is the truth of it.   You are always welcome to share your dreams with me.  I will believe with you.  I will support you and pray for you, Dear Reader.  Dream on and we will build your dream together.  When you have a moment, you can return the favor if you wish.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment