04 April 2020

Infusing Faith ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

Infusing faith into every aspect of our being is like getting that perfect balance of fresh sliced fruit in clear clean water.  It enhances flavor, nourishes us, and creates a healthier being all around.  Remember that at the outset of this I mentioned that this is directed at those who share my faith.  If you do not it is a guide as to how my fellow Christ-followers should behave.  Please remember that we can do nothing to earn the Father’s favor but it is faith that connects us to him.

If then, I am to live by faith, it must be part of my thinking in every area.  It must be my heartbeat, my respiration, and muscle memory.  I spoke with someone yesterday who resists following Christ because they do not wish to do anything that requires faith. 

As I draw in more faith, breathe it in every aspect, it becomes obvious how vital that is to life.  When I fail to use that faith, I see quickly how difficult life is without it.  Faith creates the path we walk.  It is the substance of things we hope for as we journey home. 

During this time of common distress, faith can give us somewhere to stand.  I invite you, Dear Reader, to give it a try.  Ponder how faith can be a part of every thought, emotion, and action.  Consider with me how we can make faith a part of every choice. 

It is one of those things that only makes real sense from the inside.  I am not saying that to be cryptic or trying to be mystical.  The deeper I dive the easier it is to understand that simple unyielding faith fuels us better than anything.  As we turn to Holy Week tomorrow, I ask that you keep walking with me, keep asking questions, and sharing your thoughts.  You are one of the reasons my faith works.  We can infuse faith into all we do and take in the sweet nectar that it produces.  We can get through this together if we deal with one another in the faith that draws us to Christ.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment