24 April 2021

Dead Man’s Opinion ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

I have been curious about death for most of my life.  My first novel was about the Angel of Death, Chronicles of Thanatos the Reaper.   It is an attempt to show why death is a necessary part of life and a mercy from the Father. 

We all share this in common; that we are headed toward an appointment with death.  How we live determines our perspective on this eventual event.  We do not wish to talk about death.  We avoid planning for it. 

This seems to deny the faith of those who follow Christ.  If where we are headed is so much better, should we not anticipate it with joy?   I also think it belies our faith that we talk about the dead in the past tense.  Those who have journeyed to that undiscovered country are more alive than we are.  

What I must embrace is that I am already dead.  I have been since birth.  I am made of dirt, will return to dirt but there will be a day when Jesus draws me from the dirt to reunite my body and spirit.  What we fear is not the reaper but, rather, the unknown.  Fearing what we do not know is at the base of all that we do that is wrong. 

As we move on to other thoughts and questions, I am determined to see that all that is ill in this life is fleeting.  All that will last is based in love, Dear Reader.  We can live in the midst of all this death and create life through that love.  That, however, is just this dead man’s opinion. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

From it We created you and into it, We shall send you back and from it will We raise you a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment