30 April 2021

Aura of Protection ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

We have lost much of our understanding of nobility.  I am not talking about a pridefully claimed station in society.  That is mostly rubbish.  What I do see is a lack of humans being noble with one another.  

As followers of Christ, we are supposed to protect the weak.  Whether their need is physical, social, or spiritual, it is our obligation to use our strength to care for them.  This is not limited to those who believe as we do.  It is to apply to all humans.  Power and love must radiate from us to draw others to see Jesus for who he really is. 

I must do all that I can to make others feel safe, loved, and blessed.  I must project an aura of kindness and compassion wherever I go and toward anyone I encounter.  The Father has provided me with armor.  He has equipped me with all that I need to love others.  The Spirit will radiate from me to help others see their need for the Son.  All I have to do is love the Father with all that I am and obey the command to love others in all that I choose to do. 

In accomplishing all of this, I must daily embrace humility.  In taking humility as my companion, I can learn to see others as better than me, Dear Reader.  I am not saying I must think poorly of my own self.  I am saying that I must seek to uphold the weak and count on the Father to uphold me.  I must cling to virtue and valor as my standard and depend on the Spirit to give me the power to live it.  I must seek the truth and remember that Jesus is the truth. 

In faith and following, I can build an aura of protection that radiates around me.  You can too, Dear Reader.  The world needs people who will cling to Christ, love the Father, and honor the old code.  I am determined by the Father’s grace to spend my remaining years becoming this.  I hope you will join me.  You are always welcome. 

The Vigil – Kemper Crabb 

Waiting for flame in eye of night, I am the fuel for your fire
Light calls ever unto light. Make me a fleshen pyre.
Touch my lips with the altering coal; leave your shining upon my soul.
Zion shall ever be my goal; Zion the telling of light. 

Scanning the silence with inward ears; life is a listening.
Enfolded in echoes of timeless years; the Word comes whistling.
Build my being from your throat; meld my meaning with every note.
Wrap me round in an aural cloak, so I may truly hear. 

Drawn towards destinies darkling kite, riven by reality
Riding the passion to terrible height, life upon death’s tree
Cause me to drink from the chalice of fire. Forge me anew in the heat of desire
Let me inhabit the holy empire and make war on the armies of night. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From
My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page: 
www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings:
aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive: 
http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“Waiting for flame in eye of night, I am the fuel for your fire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment