03 April 2021

Holy Week ~ The Character of Love

Greetings Dear Reader, 

Whilst we wait, we need to consider the character of what we kill when we choose not to love.   Paul gives us a clear understanding of this.  “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”  (1 Corinthians 13:4-7) 

If I read through this list, I find ways in which I may be more loving.  If I choose to love others by this list, I can show the Father my love for him.  Today, I am brief because I want to devote my time to silence and prayer.  I want to ponder the ways in which I can be a better follower of the Son, Dear Reader.   You are welcome to journey with me. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Love has character and we all violate it at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment