26 April 2021

Second Thoughts ~ Do You See Me?

Greetings Dear Reader, 

I do not wish this to sound maudlin or like a complaint.  To some, any discussion of vulnerability or difficulty will seem a complaint.  There are also those who know my heart and that is enough.  My friend Tripp was such an encouragement to me yesterday because he really saw me and my need. 

I am not discouraged but my restlessness and desire to be solo in my endeavors has been strong of late.  I have learned not to force the issue.  I have learned not to manipulate circumstances to my will but, rather, to submit them all to the Father.  I have ruined enough by failing to wait on the Father. 

Still, today I am longing for freedom to write always and for Project Tortoiseshell to be complete so that I may be in the many places I wish to be.  I am not unhappy,  Too many confuse longing and unhappiness.  As I sat in the evening breeze tonight and prayed, I saw how beautiful it is to be in the hand of the Father.  I do need encouragement and prayer.  I see progress but I am not always as patient as I should be in things. 

I will keep doing my part and await the realization of the vision the Father has given me.  I will attempt to love the Father and all others more deeply and with greater fervor.  I will continue to share my thoughts and questions with you, Dear Reader.  For today, I will also be vulnerable to that part of my heart the yearns for things beyond this place and time.  I thank you for your kindness and understanding. 

The Road Goes Ever On and On – J.R.R. Tolkien – Performed by CamillasChoice 

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow if I can,

Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. 

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!

Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet. 

Roads go ever on and on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea;

Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon. 

Roads go ever on and on
Under cloud and under star,
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar.

Eyes that fire and sword have seen
And horror in the halls of stone
Look at last on meadows green
And trees and hills they long have known. 

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can, 

Still, round the corner, there may wait
A new road or a secret gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.
 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

It is possible to live well in the moment and still yearn for what is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment