08 October 2016

Be The Reason… - Believes in Love

Greetings Dear Reader,

The engine that drives hope and good is love.  The power to crush the barriers of pain and suffering is love.  The path to all things worth finding is love.

I am not talking about romance.  What I am pondering is the power of selfless unconditional love for those we encounter daily.  It is where we can find the strength to combat all the besieges the work of getting back to good.

This establishment of reason is very simple.  Moment by moment my motive needs to be to be the reason that others believe that love is possible.  People need to see it in everything I do.  They need to feel loved, respected, and valued. 

This means that selfishness and anger must go.  It means that genericity must be a part of who I am.  It also means that I cannot substitute anything less than love for love.  I must not replace love with things or people.  I must always seek to act in a loving way with all my endeavors. 

It is in loving others that makes progress down the path of following Christ.  If I work at being the reason that someone believes in love then perhaps I can help them believe in other good things as well.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment