06 October 2016

Be The Reason… - Someone Believes There is Good

Greetings Dear Reader,

We need to keep in mind that in the beginning all things were good.   We messed it up.  We created the things that are not good.  We are the reason that good is sparser than it should be.

The difficulty is that it is that the bad in the world wears away at us.  It drags us down.  It dogs our spirit.  It haunts our attempts to do good.  It steals us of belief that there is good.

Whether it is in small things or great we can do good.  Sacrificing something for the benefit of others can be great good.  The cumulative acts of daily being good to others can be just as powerful.  The truth is we may never know the impact.  It is in the doing of the good that we create belief that there is good; even if it is only within ourselves.

I must be good to others.  I must be good to the gas attendant no matter how surly he is.  I must be good to my coworkers.  I must be good to strangers.  I must show that there is good by being good to others.

I might be the only good someone sees in a day.  This is not a point of pride.  It is a point of opportunity.  It is a chance to be the bright spot.  It is my privilege to do any good.  It is my chance to make a small difference that might grow into something great.  Whatever I do I must do good.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment