11 October 2016

Be The Reason… - Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We are always an example of something.  We move back and forth between being examples of good and bad things.  We choose the patter of our example.  We become either reasons for belief or cautionary tales.   

It is my obligation to be the reason that people believe in good things.  I must do so by example.  I must do so by living out love, kindness, and faith.  I must become an example of these things no matter how I feel or what my circumstance.

It truly is possible to choose to do right no matter the situation.  It is not easy and it is not simple.  It is my duty to be the reason that others have hope.  Only in this can I be sure that I am following; if I live out the Gospel in every endeavor.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


1 comment:

  1. You're right, it is hard. The closest thing to right we can choose is God. Trust yourself, for that is God's creation, we are in his reflection.

    ReplyDelete