10 October 2016

Be The Reason… - Someone has Faith

Greetings Dear Reader,

I said all that to say this…   We who follow Christ need to be the reason that people find faith.  We need to live lives that put hands and feet on the Gospel.  We need to be a living example of faith. 

The difficulty is that I cannot take out my faith and show it to someone.  I have be an example of love, compassion, kindness, goodness that can be seen as a glimmer of who Christ is.  Too long we have inundated the world with things that detract from the Gospel. 

When we fail to deal in the things people need to believe in by being the reason to believe in them we hinder others from seeing Christ.   Faith comes from seeing the things that faith yields.  Faith comes from living out the Gospel and earning the right to be heard.

I do not want anyone to put his or her faith in me.  I do want to be a reason that someone puts his or her faith in Christ.  Someone did this for me and it saved my life.  I must do the same.  I must be an example and give people a reason to believe.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



No comments:

Post a Comment