17 October 2016

You Were Never Meant to Carry This - Shame

Greetings Dear Reader,

First let me apologize for being absent for a few days.  I have an injury that makes typing painful.  I am recovering but things are going slowly. 

I feel shame when I miss posting.  I do not need to but I do.  There is shame that is genuine but it, like guilt, should dissipate with forgiveness.  We hold on to shame for many reasons.  It causes us to disconnect and hide from community.

We must not let our own shame disconnect us.  More so we must not shame others.  The moments we do feel shame we must move through them to forgiveness and doing what is right.  We are not meant to carry shame.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment