07 October 2016

Be The Reason… - Someone Has Hope

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of the byproducts of too little good is too little hope.  So often the world seems weary and worn to me.  It seems old, tired, and dusty.  It feels “thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.”

The world needs hope.  When we live out the love and compassion of the Gospel can build hope.  When we deal in grace and kindness we can provide hope.  When we care for the social needs of others in practical ways we can give hope. 

Hope is the fuel that gets us to good, better, and best.  Hope is the engine that can drive us down the path when it seems we cannot go on any further.   Hope is what can push us past pain and suffering.  Hope is what keeps sorrow and loss from consuming us.

I must give others reason to hope.  I must set an example.  I must show love and kindness.  I must be patient and humble.  I must follow Christ as closely as possible so that I maintain my own hope. 

What I most need to remember is that in Christ alone is hope that endures.  In Christ alone is hope found.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment