24 November 2017

Plenty’s Horn ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Seeing how much we have is often a matter of perspective.  To some it may seem that I have little.  To others I would appear quite wealthy.  It is their frame of reference that determines their perspective.  I think that I am rich in things that matter.

Even my perspective is not the one, however, that matters.  Since I am supposed to count on the Father for my needs, it is his perspective that matters.  He promises that I will not lack what I need.  He promises to care for me.

Today so many are worried about getting what they “need” to buy.  They will do things that hinder their lives to save money on things which they cannot afford.  I want the great gain that is godliness with contentment.  I want to find all my delight in showing other the love of Christ. 

What is great about that is that it flows from Plenty’s Horn freely without fear of it diminishing.   I have so much for which I am thankful.  Getting to show love to others is so very precious to me. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting, I was just walking to a friend today about the same thing. Prior to me reading your blog today. It's all in perspective but our real and equal love that is all giving, Christ's blood for us and God's love.

    ReplyDelete