17 November 2017

Plenty’s Horn ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

It is time to focus on gratitude.  We all have so much more to be thankful for than we consider sometimes.  I know that even though I have been without income for five months I have lacked for nothing.  I still have so much more than I need.,

As the world is filled with scandals, rumors, and real crisis we are about to pause for some feasting.  I will cook for my family.  We will have some down time.  We will celebrate that for which we have gratitude.

Leading up to that I wish to prepare my heart by considering the things for which I am truly thankful.  I want to assure that as I prep the turkey, stuffing, and all the fixings that I also consider the many things for which I want to express my gratitude.

If I ponder these things then my hope is to enter this season with a heart filled with so much gratitude that I do not feel anything but the need to give.   I want to further shed more of the trappings of things and focus on the humans around me.  If I can only focus on people and their needs then I will be able to see more clearly how much I have to be thankful for. 

Walk with me Dear Reader as we ponder all the good things we have.  Your companionship is at the top of that list. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment