30 May 2018

Gratitude ~ Encouragement


Greetings Dear Reader,

We all know how it feels when someone offers a kind word.  We feel the value when someone says positive things to us about our efforts and endeavors.  Encouragement is something for which I am always grateful. 

As I have been in this wilderness of change for the last year many have taken the time to encourage me.  Many have made the effort to reach out on purpose to give me support and hope.  I have had the encouragement of others praying for me consistently.  It is one of the things that keeps me on the path and walking the journey.

Another aspect of encouragement for which I am grateful are the times when I can encourage others.  I so treasure the moment when the words I say warm the heart and encourage the spirit of another human.  There are places I go where I get to encourage people the entire time I am there.  It is so fulfilling to be good to others.

When we encourage each other, we share the journey in a unique way.  Encouragement is a message from one heart to another that “you are not alone.”   It reminds us that there is hope; that we can get through whatever besieges us.  When we encourage others, we take our eyes off of our own woes and lighten the heart of our fellow travelers.

Part of the joy in the journey is encouragement.  It is a privilege to give and receive it.  Thank you, Dear Reader for being a source of encouragement for me.  I am truly grateful.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment