01 February 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Coming Attractions

Greetings Dear Reader,

As the year unfolds (a friend pointed out that 1/12 of it is already in the rear vision mirror), I am moving forward with plans that will enhance my visibility as a writer.  I am striving to do this without pushing anything.  I am working to build the engine that will drive my dreams without forgetting that its only fuel must come from the Father.

I thought I would point out the path a little so you know what to look for.  Here are some things on the horizon.  Please ask all the questions you wish about them.

Even though I hate the corporate language necessary, I have hired someone I trust to help me build a more cohesive brand around my writing.  By Spring we will launch a new website that makes it easier to find things and more attractive to visitors.  The folks working on this are awesome and I am excited.  I will give you more details about this later.

Two new books will out this year.  The first, also in the Spring will be the next devotional in the Thoughts and Questions series, Thoughts and Questions on Galatians.   If you have not seen one of these, you can find the one on Ephesians.   The design is that one you work through it you have your own application-based commentary on Ephesians.  The draft is complete and edited.  I am working through the final review and will submit it to the publisher this month.

The second book this year will be Magi: The Gift Bearers.  It is part of the stories surrounding Jesus and his impact on the world in the first century.   It also offers some insight into the world of the Magi and their origins.  I will offer some previews and promotions later in the year.  It will come with a Christmas ornament just like The Twelve Tales of Christmas did.

I still need our help, Dear Reader.   Please continue to pray for me as I grow and learn.  As I begin act three this year, I am determined to be more available and more productive.  Here are some things you can do that are practical:

  • Pray for me to accomplish my short list of desires: Showing love to everyone, being at peace with everyone, Project Tortoise Shell, Writing only for a living.
  • Share my posts when you like them.
  • Comment on my Blog Site aramisthorn.blogspot.com
  • Follow me there as well.
  • Invite me to speak at your event, class, or conference.
  • Consider my books when you are shopping for gifts for others.
  • Keep letting me know when what I do helps you.
The year is going to unfold as it will.  I will keep doing what I should and pursuing my dreams.  I will also stay here for you Dear Reader.  Your company always makes the journey better.
 
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:

#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment