22 March 2020

Slow Down ~ Something New

Greetings Dear Reader,

This is the second Sunday that I have not had church to go to.  I was able to take in a couple of services online.  It is not the same but must suffice.  I am adjusting to many parts of my routine being modified.

That gave me the idea to create a list of things that I can do to enrich my life that I can do from home.  Here are some suggestions and where necessary, links.  It is time to think new thoughts and try new things.

Reading online is easy and can be free.  Here is a link to my free eBook that is a short collection of stories that would have been in Sheetrock on the Road.  This is free to prime users. 
MIT offers many courses free online through its MITOPENCOURSEWARE program.
If you are an artist of any kind, this is a great time to market you work or create more of it.
Start an online book club.  If  you wish I will gladly make an appearance to talk about writing and any of my titles.

There are many ways to build intellect and character during this time.  Feel free to share yours with us, Dear Reader.  If we keep developing our minds we will better weather this time.  As always, I cherish your thoughts and questions.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 
This BLOG:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment