26 March 2020

Second Thoughts ~ COVID-19 Lessons Learned Part II


Greetings Dear Reader,

As we continue in our long-darkened siege, my tongue is still firmly sequestered in my cheek.  I have not, however, quarantined my ability to see the humor in some of this.  We must laugh.  We must not take ourselves too seriously.   


  1. When posting humorously about a pandemic, do not mention burning bridges because some people are idiots.
  2. When predicting a post-quarantine baby boom, consider that you are also telling people to stay six feet apart.  Can someone explain the physics of this? (Remember that this is a PG-13 BLOG [I am not seeking instructions {Sanitize your brain}])
  3. Tofu is not that bad with enough hot sauce and vegetables.
  4. Toilet paper calculators are not very accurate.
  5. Shop towels, roll cut in half, are cheaper as TP and require only half as many sheets (Do not ask how I know this [I am not out of TP {Stop judging me}]).
  6. Those who hoarded all the cheese do not need all the TP.
  7. Some TV series should not be binge-watched.  That many episodes of Criminal Minds or Friends will mess with your head.
  8. Auto parts stores are using shop towels for TP.
  9. The movies Coatigan and Outbreak should not be watched back to back.
  10. One can shower in one’s pajamas then hang them to dry in the shower.
  11. The axiom, “the only way to get ALL your laundry clean is to do your laundry naked” has been proven to be true (Reported by a friend [I have always believed this {Stop judging me}]).
  12. When making home-made saline solution for eye-drops and nasal spray, one should let it cool before testing it.
  13. You smell worse than you think you do so take more showers.
  14. People will write a three-page response when they do not get the joke.
  15. The Netflix “Are you still watching” pop-up feels like a car warranty robocall.
  16. The Restaurant at the end of the Galaxy is only offering carry-away.
  17. There is an end to the internet and I have found it (It did not take that long [I have been searching for years {Stop judging me}]).
I continue to build my lessons learned list.  Please feel free to add your thoughts on this.  We are concluding some interesting experiments with cheese.  I know where my towel is.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EVERY HUMAN STORY IS PART OF THE GREAT STORY THAT LEADS TO THE FATHER GETTING EVERYTHING BACK TO GOOD.
  
Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment