29 March 2020

What are we Hoarding? ~ A Kind Word


Greetings Dear Reader,

This is similar but significantly different from some of our other topics.  A friend posted an observation for his other friends who like conspiracy theories.  The conversation lasted on social media for four hours.  The interaction was friendly and civil.  Then it was not.  My friend took down the post once it became unkind.

I long to understand why we do this.  Good people that I know will post things that are unloving and unkind without really thinking about it.  I think that when we are under stress, we turn to our default settings.  If it is not our habit to be kind and encouraging then we will not show this to others.  We can, though.  We can choose to respond to everything with kindness and encouragement. 

The challenge we face is to determine how we are going to treat others amidst our own fears and frustrations.  I intend to offer encouragement to those venting about their isolation and fear.  I intend to be kind.  When I rise out of the story I am crafting to catch up, I will look for who is struggling and offer a kind word.

We have the chance here to show how much kindness and encouragement we have in us.  We can filter out the negative and give from our hoard of kind words and good intent.  Pick up on the needs of others for encouragement and give all that you have.  The Father will not let your well run dry.  Let me know if you need a kind word, Dear Reader.  I have one for you.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment