31 March 2020

Second Thoughts – COVID-19 Lessons Learned Part III


Greetings Dear Reader,

I offer for your consideration the third installment in my preparation for lessons learned in this time of plague.  Some of you still do not get that I am trying to be light-hearted about this.  Please take the time to laugh and enjoy. 
  1. A 16 oz bag of Oreo Thins is still a pound of Oreos.
  2. One can collect enough Cheeto dust to make homemade mac and cheese (heard this from a friend [really, it was not me {Stop judging me}]).
  3. As a species, we can live without suits.
  4. As a species, we can live without bras.
  5. When counties in GA set up travel checkpoints, “my county does not have Chick-fil-a”, will get you through.
  6. When one small town closes all its liquor stores, the next town over will have a sale at theirs (This, however, is apparently not a good reason to cross the county line [or so I was told by the Sheriff’s Deputy {Stop judging me}]).
  7. The food you want the most will not be available in your county.
  8. The pollen count will eclipse the national debt this week.
  9. Vacation destinations will offer the best travel packages during a travel ban.
  10. Gas prices will be the lowest in forty years this week because no one needs gas.
  11. Almost every Bible quote about plague will be quoted out of context.
  12. There are plenty of conspiracies to go around so pick a good one.

Be safe Dear Reader.  Only travel when it is vital.  Be kind to those working in the shops.   Tell me how you are doing.  I care about you.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EVERY HUMAN STORY IS PART OF THE GREAT STORY THAT LEADS TO THE FATHER GETTING EVERYTHING BACK TO GOOD.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment