06 May 2020

You Do Not Get to Know Why ~ Angels Will Follow ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

If I am honest, there are many things about which I wish to know why.  Most of them are between humans and do not matter in the grand course of the universe.  Some are directed at the Father and matter greatly.

Why have I lost people that I love through both death and distance?  Why did the path of my life include so much pain?  I have questions for the Father.  I refuse, however, to ask them in a demanding or disrespectful way.  I have not always done this well.

The idea that there are things about which I do not get to know why is burdensome.  I have come to the place where I understand that I do not need the answers to have faith.  I do not need to know why to follow out of love.  It is love that is the great command.

I suppose that my failures have caused others to lose faith in me.  That may be part of the reason why I have lost others along the way.  What I must do is take up that attitude of Job.  I must believe that the Father has given me all that I have.  He is allowed to take anything he wishes; my health, my wealth, and my companions.  What I must do is love him dearly and see things as they are. 

The Father only has my best in his plans for me.  I may never know why the deep darkness that I have carried lived in me for so long.  I do know that whatever comes into my life will serve the Father and my love for him should be enough for me.  It is hard to hear and hard to live.  It is, however, the truth and, therefore, vital.  I do not get to know why but I get to know that I am loved and valued by the one who knows best.  I hope you can find some comfort in this, Dear Reader.

Everywhere I Go – Sleeping At Last

And I'll fall on my knees
Tell me how's the way to be
Tell me how's the way to go
Tell me all that I should know

And I'll fall on my knees
Tell me how's the way to go
Tell me how's the way to be
To evoke some empathy

Danger will follow me now
Everywhere I go
Angels will call on me
And take me to my home
Well, this tired mind just wants to be led home

And I'll fall on my knees
Tell me how's the way to go
Tell me how's the way to see
Show me all that I could be

And I'll fall on my knees
Tell me how's the way to be
Tell me how's the way to go
Tell me why I feel so low

Danger will follow me now
Everywhere I go
Angels will call on me
And take me to my home
Well, these tired eyes just want to remain closed

I don't see clearly
Can't feel nothing, no
Can you hear me
And I'll fall on my knees
Danger will follow me now everywhere I go
Angels will call on me and take me to my home
And danger will follow me now everywhere I go
Angels will call on me and take me to my home
And angels will follow me now, lead me to my home
Angels will follow me now, lead me to my home

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium         Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment