11 October 2020

Cheshire Cat Theology ~ Unpopular Answers

Greetings Dear Reader,

We have addressed questions and the importance of asking them in love, kindness, and humility.  We also will have to answer questions at times.  It is vital to understand that we may give answers that are unpopular.  We have also spoken of speaking the truth.  Our answers must also be loving and humble.


We carry in truth some very unpopular answers.  Our answers, f based on truth, are not ours but the Father’s.  They are going to be unpopular when they point out the sin in our lives.  We live in a time where it is open season on shooting the messenger.  When we speak the truth in love, people feel at ease to attack us for doing it.

This is a short thought today, Dear Reader.  I must give truthful answers no matter how unpopular they are.  It is my choice whether or not to answer.  If I choose to answer a question, I must be transparent and try to fade so that others see Christ and not me in the answer.  The ease of doing this varies.  What I must do is meet the person in the moment of the question with love and grace.  I must answer from the heart even if it requires me to deal with my own crooked failures. 

The Cheshire Cat Theology here is that I must give my answers in humble loving ways with the understanding that it may mean the Queen of Hearts requiring my head.  This is part of loving the Father and following the Son.  Speaking the truth in love is one of the ways we take up our cross.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:

#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/

“Off with their heads! Off with their heads” - Lewis Carrol

No comments:

Post a Comment