25 September 2021

The Chosen ~ A Fresh Look at Judas

Greetings Dear Reader, 

There will be spoilers.  This is your only warning.  This BLOG series will walk through each episode of the first two seasons of the amazing show The Chosen available free to watch at the link.  If you have not seen it, I encourage you to do so.  It is by far the best adaptation of the Gospels to film I have ever encountered. 

When Judas is introduced in the final episode of season two, I became excited.  We have all twelve disciples now.  The reality of where we are headed is set.  Knowing what Judas does allows me to enjoy how the show develops his character.  Understanding who Judas is has been important to me for years. 

I have been studying Judas for twenty years.  I believe we do not have a clear picture of him because of the presumptions made about him through history.  The deep truth is this man may have been more vigilant in his belief in Jesus as Messiah than any of the disciples.  His belief allowed him to be twisted to a purpose necessary but tragic. 

I wrote The Judas Scroll to put a story around my research on Judas.  I have summarized the research in a series of posts titled Walking with Judas.  I am excited to see how the series deals with him and hope you can gain some perspective on Judas.  I believe we need to love him just as we do all other humans, Dear Reader. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Do you really know who Judas is?

No comments:

Post a Comment