15 December 2017

Second Thoughts ~ Christmas Joys ~ Tipping (not cows)

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

“Tip someone who doesn’t expect it.”

This is so much fun.  I have a plan for this every year.  It allows me to be kind to people who provide a service for me but do not get properly thanked.  It is not as easy as it once was to do this.  We often do not know some of these folks. 

This is an opportunity to go a little out of the way to give joy that yields joy.  I could list several suggestions but instead I would challenge you to pay attention to the people that come to mind for you.

Even when I am tight for cash I do this.  It brings me great joy to be kind to those who do not get notice.  I would love to hear of your adventures in this Dear Reader. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment