30 December 2017

Winter Transitions ~ Dreams

Greetings Dear Reader,

We all have dreams of some kind.  I am not talking about the night dramas that play in our heads when we try to rest.  I am talking about the things upon which we pin our hopes and if brave enough our efforts.

I have some that I have begun to put hands and feet on.  For some time may have passed them by in a way this makes them unattainable.  One of the transitions that occur as we transit to the new year is we reassess our dreams.

Too often we cast aside the courage to pursue them.  We get caught up in the business and busyness of getting by instead of building our dreams.  I dare to dream of great things.  I am becoming better at working at those things and believing that I can get there.

The thing I intend to do is to do something every day to get there.  The transition to make is to build something.  Create something that is you.  If I am truly following Christ then I will find my way in his shadow.  As I hone the gifts I have and shed the things that hinder me it becomes clearer that I must awaken from the dream that keeps me from my dreams. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/1/18 02:51

    I struggle with this also, I dream big but I don't take any steps towards them as I just sit and contemplate how to get there with out putting in the work. I question the steps instead of walking them in God's shadow. In His faith I question my desires. I need to have more faith and dream big. God made us to dream and create as He did. Have faith

    ReplyDelete