02 September 2018

All Those Who Wander ~ Closing


Greetings Dear Reader,

Having arrived a rested a bit, I find it necessary to consider next steps.  First will be another day or two of rest.  Then I will begin to move again.  I want to attend to the necessary quickly.

I was not here a day until I ran into someone I knew.  That is always the way of it when I travel.  I also dined a fare I had not in many years.  The world is hot and green here.  One can also feel the quality of sunlight has changed to that waning feel of summer.

The mountains offer morning mist today that makes this place seem as secluded as I feel.  I already remember why I love the place and recall why it is vital that I be here for a bit.  I will attend to the necessary after the holiday weekend. 

For today I find in the journey the opportunity to attend a new church and begin to meet new people.  The other things will come when they come.  For now, I am going to look and listen.  For now, I am going to assess and learn.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment