25 September 2018

Second Thoughts ~ September Solicitations


Greetings Dear Reader,

With the leaves beginning to turn we turn our thoughts toward evenings by the fire, warm beverages, a cozy blanket, and a good book.  Please consider adding me to your fall reading lists.  As I try to move forward in my writing career book sales are one of the things I depend upon.

You may wish to also include my books, available HERE, on your seasonal shopping lists.  I am also available for appearances to speak to your students, book club, or coffee circle about writing or almost any topic brought to mind by my musings.  Feel free to write to bookings@aramisthorn.com to inquire.   

If you wish to follow my daily blog you can reach that here:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ .  I read every comment and try to answer every question.  I value greatly your part in my journey Dear Reader.  Please be sure to comment on and share my observations and questions whenever you wish.

Entry suggestions for the Devotional Book are closed and we are working on the format.  I also have finished the draft of my first children’s book and am looking for an illustrator.  Let me know if you are interested or know of someone who is.  I hope the that autumn is kind to you and also the spring to my friends on the southern side of the equator.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment