30 September 2018

Second Thoughts ~ Respectful Remembrance


Greetings Dear Reader,

This weekend marked a very important anniversary in my life.  I do not want to allow it to pass without acknowledgment.  I also to not want to violate the wishes of others involved in it.  Forgive me for being a little cryptic.

What I will say is this:  I have only once in my life given up on a relationship and I was wrong.  There have been those who have given up on me before and since.  There is no one I have stopped loving or that I reject as someone worthy of love.  It is not my place to do so.  

We can say that we do not have the strength.  We are not supposed to have it.  We are supposed to find it in Christ.  We can say that our problems are too big but that is a lie.  Love can crush any barrier if we allow it.  We say that we will “fix it later” but we are supposed to seek peace with everyone at all times.  We take the risk of death preventing that for us.

So, on the anniversary that is dear to me I mark my love for those involved.  I stand firm in my faith that in Christ all things can be healed.  I stand firm in my promise to never again close the door on those I love.  I stand humbled by all the beauty and grace I see in others that is such a blessing to me.

You know who you are to me Dear Reader.  I love you and always shall.  The way back is always open and you are always welcome to journey with me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment