05 October 2019

Fat Souls ~ Heart Conditions


Greetings Dear Reader,

We all know that our physical diets must be heart-healthy.  We have to avoid the things in our physical diet that make us fat or damage our health.  I do ponder that we rarely make sure that our emotional and spiritual diets are the same.  


We often fail to feed our mind, soul, and spirit things that properly fatten them up.  The quest for fat souls must include doling the good things as well as avoiding the things that make them lean.  What we think, feel, and love determines the fat content of our souls.  In considering this there are things I must indulge in daily.

I spend time daily with the one I follow.  I align as best I can my thoughts with his and try to follow more closely.  I do not always succeed.  Sometimes I am distracted ty the things that make my soul lean.  I do not focus on the things that I should and give too much focus to the things that harm me.

Gluttony is wrong.  I can, however, gorge on the things that make my soul fat.  The idea is to fill up on the things that are good, kind, loving, holy, and righteous.  The choice is to be so fat-souled that we do not have time for the things that make it lean.  I must devote my time to fattening-up that which is eternal and not that which will not last.

As we walk together Dear Reader, we can share our soul-fattening experiences.  We can encourage each other to become fat-souled in all that we do together.  As we focus on Christ and journey home, we will be healthier and less burdened by those things that make us lean.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels on Amazon           
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook        Twitter            




No comments:

Post a Comment